Thinking about starting a small business in the Springfield, MO area?
Service Offered for start-up businesses
If you've been researching the idea of starting a small business in the Springfield, MO area, you understand that things can get confusing in a hurry! We want to help you make smart decisions from the start-up phase so you don't end up with a mess on your hands after your business starts to flourish.
We have the experience and expertise necessary to advise you on how to turn your idea into an actual business. Here is the typical service package offered:
- Choosing an entity - We aren't lawyers and don't pretend to be, but we will help you understand the tax implication with each entity choice and how that will impact your operations.
- Payroll basics - Thinking about starting off with more than just you? We'll explain the basics of how the payroll system works and the costs and fees involved with adding employees.
- Federal and state identification forms - We will help you figure out what forms need to be filed with the state and IRS to get your business off the ground.
- Choosing an accounting system - We will help you decide what accounting program will fit your needs for the start-up phase and can help with training and implementation as well.
- The basics of bookkeeping - We'll help you understand how to properly record the transactions that happen in each and every business.
- General business consulting - We can help you understand if you have an idea worth pursuing and how to take the business from an idea to a profitable business.
Give me a call at 417-379-1076 or fill out the Contact Form to schedule a consultation.