Hello, I’m Gabe Lumby.
Thanks for taking the time to read a little bit about me!
I’m one of those weird people who enjoys working with numbers and helping small business owners & individuals navigate the ever changing tax laws and regulations passed by Congress. I studied accounting at Missouri State with the end goal of helping people with tax and financial stuff. I want to help you reach your personal financial goals as well as your business goals while staying compliant with all the crazy tax laws and regulations.
• I’ve been married to my beautiful wife Brittany for seven years. We have a 22 month old son named Luke who keeps us on our toes!
• I enjoy reading, learning, and discussing all things business, technology, and finance. I would like more time to study theology and church history.
• I enjoy making To-Do Lists and checking things off as I finish them.
• I’d rather be fishing and enjoying the outdoors.
• We’re members at South Creek Church located in Springfield, MO.
• I’m a fan of the LA Lakers, and enjoy watching football on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
• CPA License in Missouri
• Currently a part of the team at Advocate CPAs & Advisors.
• Formerly worked at BKD, LLP